Line helps to communicate around the globe bringing you closer to family,friends and loved ones with free voice and video calls,messages and a limitless variety of stickers.This app is being used by 600 million users worldwide.
Line overall has always been a great chat app for me but the sticker organization drives me mad. The creator stickers should be its own thing and be organized.Advertising
Very poor and unconcerned customer service. The design is made for as much limited human contact as possible. They do not care about you as a customer at all. I used this app for over two years and lost all my stickers, money on account, and over 130 contacts are gone; this is with my email registered and transfering to a new phone. Only 14 contacts transfered and nothing else.
That recently updated profiles section and relay thingy are kinda useless imho. The app consumes a lot of storage, I hope you can make it lighter. Also I would love if we could pin/lock some chats so they won’t be accidentally deleted. Thank you
The worst thing ever that LINE cannot restore accounts back after i bought new phone+new number i couldn’t restore my old account that been registered on old phone number
• A recently updated profiles section has been added to the Friends tab.
• New effects and filters have been added to video calls. (unavailable on some devices)
• Group video calls are now fully supported in landscape mode.
• We’ve made some enhancements to Timeline.
– The posting process has been made more intuitive.
– Post likes, comments, and shares are now more visible.
• You can now choose to save images in Keep in their original resolution.