Opera for Android now has a built-in news feed that helps you find more content you’ll love – it also saves data by blocking ads and compressing video and images.
● Smart news feed: Swipe through a range of news channels within the browser, subscribe to your favorite channels, and save stories to read later.
● Sleek new look: Our new, lightweight design makes it easier to find what you need and do what you came online to do.
● Block ads: Opera’s integrated ad blocker helps your pages load faster and saves your data for the content you’re actually interested in.
● Compress videos: Watch more videos on your mobile device while using less data. Turn on video compression in the data savings settings to prevent videos from stalling.
● Add to home screen: Add any website directly to your device’s home screen to access it even faster. Sites like Facebook can even send you push notifications, just like an app.
● Save data: Switch to data-savings mode to load pages faster than ever on slow networks. Powered by our famous compression technology, the Opera browser works hard to save loads of data without breaking your browsing experience.
● Browse privately: Use private tabs to go incognito anywhere on the internet without leaving a trace on your device.
● Read comfortably on any screen: With Opera, you can force zoom on any page, making it easier to read. We even make sure the text fits nicely on your screen with automatic text wrap.
Do more with Opera: opera.com/about/products
Keep in touch:
Twitter – twitter.com/opera/
Facebook – facebook.com/opera/
Instagram – http://instagram.com/operabrowser/
End User Terms:
By downloading and/or using this product, you acknowledge and agree to the end user licence agreement at : operasoftware.com/eula/android and Privacy Statement at opera.com/privacy.
What’s New in Opera Browser
– Minor config changes